Monday, March 22, 2010

3.23.10 Authentic Power

Are you living an authentic life?

If you are not feeling happy, inspired, fully self-expressed and flowing perhaps you need to look deep inside and notice if you are in denial. There are different techniques to peel away beliefs that are not empowering.

Standing meditation is a technique that helps you connect to your core values. Also, it is a practice that quiets the mind, reduces stress and elevates energy flow.

If you have taken on meditation as a way to manifest your desired outcomes, be consistent in your practice. Below, Tiger Wood explains in two interviews with ESPN, Tom Rinaldi and Golf Channel, Kelly Tilghman why he created his ordeal.

"Well, I had gotten away from my core values as I said earlier. I'd gotten away from my Buddhism. And I quit meditating. I quit doing all the things that my mom and dad had taught me. And as I said earlier in my statement, I felt entitled, and that is not how I was raised."

Listen to Tiger Wood explain why he was living an inauthentic life.

Golf Channel with Kelly Tilghman

No comments: